Friday, November 6, 2009

My First Blog Post.

As you can see, this is my first blog post. After reading some of my friend's blogs, hearing about their day, and what they have to say about the world, I thought, "This is cool." I found that this blog site was a perfect opportunity to say whatever is on my mind, say how I'm feeling, or express my opinions on random topics. It fascinated me to read these blogs of my friends because I never knew that they would think that in their head, and it was cool to see things in their perspective. And now you get to see things in mine.

Today was actually pretty decent. I woke up tired (duh), and went to school. I fell asleep during my first class period, so I guess that's not very exciting. I did a presentation in Spanish today about the Harry Potter Puppet I made.. It was pretty good, haha. And then after school, I went home and took a nap. I woke up an hour later to my alarm clock being obnoxious, so I set it so that I could get 20 minutes more sleep. (I needed it) Then after the 20 minutes, I woke up again and saw out of my bedroom window, that the sky was dark. Everything was dark and I could hear the sound of water dropping from the sky. I saw occasional flashes of light and heard huge banging sounds. There was rain, lightning, and thunder. After noticing this, I got out of my bed and went on the computer. I made this blog, and here I am! Typing and typing. I'm also waiting for Josh to pick me up at 6, so that I can go to church. I'm really excited about that. It's JP and Andy's birthday today, so it should be good. It's currently 5:38, so I should probably go. This first blog post was.. interesting. Hopefully I can write more later today or tomorrow. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment