Sunday, March 28, 2010

3.27.10

I've decided to do updates of my life every day. It's a simple and easy way to tell everyone how my day was. The ups, the downs, whatever. I don't want to go deep into the problems in my life in these updates. Of course I'll still have those long blogs that talk about in depth topics, rants, confessions, moods, yah know. I just want these updates to be straight forward and simple. Thanks Sharon for the idea. :D

The Ups:

  • Went to Picnic Point for Milal. It was super relaxing and fun.
  • Skipped rocks. Haven't done that in FOREVER. (I got seven skips with one rock!)
  • Met a really cute girl.
  • Went to my friend's surprise party.
  • Startripped for the first time!! Funnest thing ever.
  • Getting busted by cops because we were startripping too loud. They were so nice though.
  • Spending time with friends.

The Downs:

  • Driving to Edmonds Woodway for the basketball tourny, then randomly feeling really sad. I ended up driving home without even stepping inside.
  • Feeling like I was annoying someone. It made me feel unwanted.
  • Eating ramen for dinner.
  • The hostess of the party, one of my good friends, got upset towards the end of the party; It made me sad.

Song of the day: In my Head - Jason Derulo

Current Mood: Tired

No comments:

Post a Comment