Sunday, March 28, 2010

3.28.10

I don’t think I should do updates EVERYDAY anymore. My life is too boring, so maybe like every other day or so? Or whenever something cool happens to me, haha. [which doesn’t happen often]

The Ups:

  • Went to my mother church QBC, haven’t been there in a few weeks.
  • Seeing my little group of friends from QBC.
  • Uploaded pictures from the birthday party yesterday
  • Ate my mom’s homemade pho.
  • Very little homework today.
  • Had a decent conversation with Elizabeth. (LOL)
  • Danny Chae
  • Invited a friend to GPC who I have not seen in a long time. :)

The Downs:

  • Bible study was very boring today. I need to get into it.
  • Took a nap
  • School tomorrow.

Song of the day: Did you Feel the Mountains Tremble - Hillsong

No comments:

Post a Comment